Hertz HCX 130
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Power handling: 140W Peak Power / 70W Continuous Power
2-Way Coaxial Speakers
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 01:12 am
- Hertz HCX 130 5.25″ Coaxial Speakers
- Soft iron plates for high heat dissipation, part of the symmetrical magnetic flux motor.
- Oversized magnet; provides outstanding energy for maximum control.
- Pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability. Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
- Damped Mesh Fibre Cone; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.
- Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover; damps spurious vibrations.
- Aerodynamic die-cast aluminum basket; eliminating rear wave reflactions.
- Radial Venting System; for efficient thermal management.
- Lossless Polymer Rubber Surround; for long throw and maximum damping.
- 20mm Neodymium Tetolon dome tweeter.
- RHFC Rotary High Frequency Contour; adjustable, for perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response.
- Power Rating: 140 W
- Mounting Depth: 65mm