Last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 02:12 pm
The Foxwell NT630 pro abs/airbag/ SAS diagnostic tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 40 different vehicle manufacturers. It's a very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the Foxwell NT630Pro is a must for any technician.
Features and Benefits:
1. Compatible with both OBD and OBD2 cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2015/2016 models.
2. Reads and clear codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator.
3. Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data.
4. You are allow to view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
5. Support multiple languages, the default language is English, you can change the language to Spanish freely.
6. With internet access, you will always have the latest software. Software is LIFE-TIME free update.
7. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment.
NT630 Scan Tool
Blow molding case
Coverage includes an incredible range of 52 manufacturers.Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN). Full OBDII Functions Coverage: System Status, Read Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Erase Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness,O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information .
Automatically identifies the vehicle you are testing.Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), stores and playbacks live PCM data stream, read diagnostic trouble codes, view live data readings from Abs and airbags control systems .
It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily active or control ABS/Airbag system or component. With NT630 Pro, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays& actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs .
No need extra Battery. Power charge directly from the OBDII interface in your vehicle make it convenient for DIYers and personal diagnosis.Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 3.2”TFT color display together makes the series extremely easy to use .
Diagnoses ABS SRS system codes on most 2000 and newer major vehicle models. Even though it compatibles with most cars and support ABS/AIRBAG/SAS functions, but some functions may can be support in some cars. If you found that the scanner can't support some functions or can't compatible with your car, please do not hesitate contact us.