Exide Edge FP-AGM65
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 12:12 pm
- SureLife Graphite Technology – Exide offers the first and only AGM product to feature SureLife Graphite Technology which helps to strengthen and maintain charge pathways, increasing the life of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Construction – Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, Vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Recombinant Cell Design and Pressure Venting System –
- Special individualized valve system and cell design prevents evaporation and dry-out, for longer battery life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy – Specially engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid – Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- Ergonomic Recessed Suit Case Handle – Intelligently designed to provide easy transportation, installation and removal.