DIYCO D4 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 01:11 am
- DIFFERENT BY DESIGN – It starts with our patent-pending OneConnex interchangeable air chuck system. Change air chuck fittings without tools, tight or loosen with fingers. Accessory air chucks available: dual-foot, auto-lock, 45 degree, ball-style, and more. Search DIYCO to see our full line of product.
- 4 PCS SET: (1) Lock-on chuck (1) 45 degree chuck (1) Right angle valve extension for motorcycles. Other air chucks are available.
- DIGITAL vs ANALOG: Digital provides the most accurate measurement – The Elite Series Digital tire Gauge is calibrated to ASME B40.7 Grade A +/-1% of Scale, Pressure range 3-150 psi, Resolution 1/10 (.1 psi).
- HEAVY DUTY – Digital processor eliminates any mechanical moving parts. G-shock and vibration resistant. Drops, shakes, and bounces will not effect gauge accuracy. Gauge maintains high performance and accuracy in extreme conditions. Do handle your tire gauge with care. Recommended use on: car, Suv, truck, RV, bicycle, lawn mower, off-roading, motorsports and go kart.
- ABOUT DIYCO – Founded in 2015 and located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. DIYCO engineer and design products inspire by our passion for quality automotive tools and parts. Our quality products come with a minimum of 2-YEAR Warranty. When you choose DIYCO you help support the American economy