Cobra Electronics DSP9200BT
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$449.99 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 02:11 pm
The Cobra DSP 9200 BT, Cobra’s most advanced detection system to date, is the company’s first digital detector, which substantially improves the detection range and performance of former models and embeds new and advanced technology for precise notifications through use of digital signal processing (DSP) to identify real alerts from unwanted noise for greater alert reliability and frequency. The DSP 9200 BT also includes a brand new Advanced Frequency Display Mode for determining exact frequencies of signals and alerting the user with an intuitive graphic display. With these technology upgrades, the DSP 9200 BT is easily the most powerful, accurate and affordable detector on the market.
- Small Size. Big performance – Detects all radar, laser guns and cameras in the industry's smallest footprint.
- Revolutionary Accuracy – Reduces the uncertainty and frustration of false alerts with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, the next level of accurate radar detection.
- Let the free Cobra iRadar app and community based detection lead the way. iRadar gives real-time alerts to upcoming Speed & Red Light Cameras, Live Police Activity, Radar &
- Laser Guns and Caution Areas reported by other iRadar users.
- Stay One Step Ahead – Cobra's powerful servers and complex algorithms take massive amounts of historical user data and distill it into a threat level for your vehicle.
- Just What You Want to Hear – A suite of several Cobra technologies help to further eliminate unwanted and false alerts. These include; SpeedMuteTM, Auto Mute Mode, QuietDriveTM, AutoCityTM, CAS Immunity and TFS Rejection.