CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
2500W Max Class D FXA Series Amplifier
4-Ohm RMS Power: 300W x 1 | 2-Ohm RMS Power: 600W x 1 | 4-Ohm Bridged Power: 900W x 1 | Peak Power: 2500 Watts
High Efficiency, High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:12 am
- Monoblock Flash (FXA) Series Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output total: 2500 watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 200Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 96dB
- Minimum THD: < 0.1%
- Damping Factor: > 100 @ 100Hz
- Preamp Input Voltage: 200mV – 6V
- Low Pass Frequency: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz
- Bass EQ: 0dB – +12dB
- Phase: 0º / 180º
- 12dB Crossover Circuitry
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply
- BiPolar Professional Audio Grade Output Transistors
- Copper Rail PCB Architecture
- High Level Inputs
- Smart Turn On: Music Sense / DC Sense (High Level Inputs)
- Line In / Line Out
- Remote Bass Control via RJ45 Jack
- Power & Diagnostics LED Indicators
- Accepts 4 Gauge Power & Ground Wire // 14 Gauge Speaker Wire