Belkin Caraudio Connect Aux
Micro-CLA power adapter with USB power port
Seamlessly switches between incoming calls and music
Belkin's CarAudio Connect Aux system is the perfect universal bluetooth product for those who are looking to add Bluetooth connectivity to their car. It uses an aux chord to hook into your existing car's stereo, along with a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to your phone (so your car will need to have an aux input at least).
- Seamlessly switches between incoming calls and music
- Echo-cancelling microphone
- Aux-In connection
- Micro-CLA power adapter with USB power port
Simple Setup AirCast Auto easily connects your smartphone to your car stereo—no need for professional installation. Simply plug it into your car’s auxiliary input jack and use Bluetooth® to pair with your phone. A convenient light ring makes it visible at all hours and blinks when calls come in. Plus, the power adapter with USB port lets you charge your smartphone while you drive
Loud & Clear The microphone embedded within the Call/Play button—can go just about anywhere. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up, then attach it magnetically to the dashboard.
Wireless Freedom Bluetooth® provides convenient wireless connectivity with excellent audio quality for calls and music. After an initial pairing process, just push the AirCast Auto button to reconnect—even if your smartphone is in your pocket or a bag. Plus, with built-in echo cancellation technology specifically designed for in-car use, Bluetooth® ensures that you get optimal sound during calls.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices with a 3.5 mm aux input
- All iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iPod nano models, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display
- All Android smartphones and tablets including Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S