CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$46.99 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 08:11 am
- Before Purchase.Open your car engine hood and find the sticker, if it writes OBDⅡ CERTIFIED, then this HUD can be installed.Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007.
- This HUD with Abundant Display. drive speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- This HUD support Overspeed reminding, the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
- This head-up display support Shift reminder, it will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
- The Car Windshield HUD supportFatigue driving alarm, after driving for 4 hours, the fatigue driving indicator light will flash to remind the driver to have a rest.