Last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 05:12 pm
Quickly diagnose problems with a vehicle with the Autel MaxiLink ML619 Vehicle Diagnostic Scanner Reader. This handheld tool is ideal for detecting faults on anti-lock brakes ABS, supplemental restraint systems and air bag systems SRS, and performing OBDII diagnostics. It turns off check engine lights and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes, and resets monitors. It also reads, stores, and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data. This is the gray version of the popular AL619 tool. This tool comes with a main cable, USB cable, 16 GB micro SD card, carry case, user manual, and quick reference guide.
- EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- FREE ONLINE UPDATE: The obdii scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable