Last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 01:12 pm
ANCEL AD310 Scanner works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles（MUST BE OBDII PROTOCOL). It's a powerful, affordable, easiest to operate and scan much faster than any Bluetooth OBD2 scanners.
The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. You have the menu to read error codes and erase error codes. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light, you can use this AD310 to read the error code, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it. Even if you take it to someone else for repair, you will know ahead of time the error your car is having. Save money and time!
- Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
- Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and reset monitor
- Reads live data stream
- View freeze frame data, I/M monitor readiness test
- Retrieves vehicle information
- Supports CAN (controller Area Network) and ALL other OBD II protocols
- Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140 °F
- Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F
- External power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Product weight: 300g