CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Mximum output power: 1500 Watts
Nominal output power: 500 Watts
Speaker type: Car subwoofer driver
Last updated on May 18th, 2019 at 09:03 pm
- 12″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar® reinforced pulp cone with Santoprene™ rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame with perimeter venting
- frequency response: 23-500 Hz
- power handling: 200-500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- peak power: 1,500 watts
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- top-mount depth: 7-5/8″
- sealed box volume: 0.57-1.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.75-2.0 cu. ft.