CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Easy bass upgrade for 2011-Up 4-door Jeep Wranglers without the premium sound system with factory subwoofer.
The PWE-S8 subwoofer has a 25Hz-152Hz frequency response and a power rating of 120W RMS.
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 04:12 pm
- Powered subwoofer with cast metal enclosure
- 8″ woofer high-excursion cone
- built-in Class D amplifier (120 watts RMS/240 watts peak)
- frequency response: 32-150 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180 degrees)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 13-1/2″W x 9″H x 3″D