- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power supply
- frequency response: 20-20K Hz
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 13-1/4″W x 2″H x 7-3/8″D
Rockford Fosgate: Amplifier Comparison (1.2)
Rockford Fosgate educational overview on Amplifier Comparisons. This video covers Power, Punch, and Prime amplifier series and technology differences ...
Rockford Fosgate Prime Series Amplifiers
Rockford Fosgate Prime amplifiers put out some serious juice while saving you some serious money. These affordable amps wont disappoint and come in a ...
Rockford Fosgate Prime Series(R300-4 & R150-2) Sub and Speaker Amplifier Test
Just a video to show how the Rockford Fosgate Prime Series Amplifiers sound. Sony Headunit (6 Channel pre-outs) 4 Sony speakers.
Top Rockford R300X4 Prime 4 Channel Amplifier Prices Reviews
Grab at AMZN https://goo.gl/ZXp4mH See Top Rockford R300X4 Prime 4 Channel Amplifier Prices Reviews Photos and Info: Dear Viewers if any issue with my ...