Rockford Fosgate continues to deliver innovative sound technology with amplifiers such as the Rockford Fosgate Punch T400-4 4 channel amp. This car amplifier features an award winning Dynamic Thermal Management which uses a uniquely designed heatsink to effectively cool and dissipate heat evenly. This allows the internal components of the amp to stay cooler and therefore increase efficiency and limit the amount of distortion. Another feature that is distinct to the Power Series amplifiers is what's called “differential input”. What this does it eliminates any kind of cross over or leakage of electronically induced noise such as a ‘hum'. The Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 is yet another great example of a fine tuned amplifier that parallels the reputation Rockford Fosgate has established.
Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 Features:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan
- Bridged RMS Power: 200 watts x 2 chan
- Peak Power Output: 400 watts x 1 chan
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Number of Channels: 4
- Total RMS Power Output: 400 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- Preamp Outputs: No
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Built-in Crossovers: Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP), Full (AP)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 500 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 500 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote Optional (“Rockford Fosgate PEQ” required and sold separately)
- Fan Cooled: No
- Thermal Management System: Dynamic Thermal Management
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
Rockford Fosgate: Power Amplifier Overview (3.3)
This is an educational overview on the POWER series amplifier models. For over 30 years, Rockford Fosgate has been known for big power and big things, and ...
(Unboxing) Rockford Fosgate T-400 4 Channel (HOW MUCH DID I PAY)
This is a (Unboxing) Video Of My Rockford Fosgate T-400 4 Channel Amplifier I Am Doing A Full Rockford Fosgate Power Series In My 2008 Dodge Charger ...
20170105 Suburban Amplifiers RF P600x4 vs RF T400x4
Replaced the T400 with the P600 I originally ordered. This has been quite the process. I ordered a P1000x5 and got the T400. The T400 is obviously used stock.
Amp Dyno Vs. Rockford Fosgate "400" watt amp - SMD D'Amore Engineering
Visit: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119785-new-product-sneak-peak-smd-ad-1-amp-dyno-update-22113-spy-pics-page-11/page-11 Coming ...