Rockford's new line of Power Series speakers is a true car audio enthusiast choice. The Rockford Fosgate Power T165 6 1/2″ Coaxial Car Speakers deliver incredible sound at a very respectable price. They are made from lightweight polypropylene cones that are reinforced with carbon fiber to remain rigid and strong. The cone is surrounded by butyl rubber which will last long and perform well. This is an excellent choice for an entry to mid level speaker and is perfect for both OEM replacement and amplification.
Rockford Fosgate Power T165 key features:
- Speaker Size 6-1/2″
- Peak Power Handling: 140 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 70 watts
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 65 – 22000 Hz
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Speaker Design: 2-way
- Tweeter Composition: Aluminum
- Woofer Composition: Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Top-Mount Depth: 1-15/16″
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-1/8″
- Cutout Dimensions: 5″ x 5″
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
- Shallow Mount: No
Rockford Fosgate POWER T165
Rockford Fosgate T16-S Unboxing and Impressions
In this video I open up a box of Rockford Fosgate T16-S 6" Component Speakers and give details on what is included in the box and my impressions of the ...
Rockford Fosgate Power Series 6.5" T1652
gonna try out these rockford fosgate power series 6.5" T1652 in my doors.
Rockford fosgate mazda6 power setup!
T1 components in front doors punch pro 6.5 in rear all ran off a punch pbr 300x2. T1000.1bd at 1ohm running 2 T2 12's d4. Optima yellow under hood and two xs ...