Rockford Fosgate continues to deliver innovative sound technology with amplifiers such as the Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4. This car amplifier features an award winning Dynamic Thermal Management which uses a uniquely designed heatsink to effectively cool and dissipate heat evenly. This allows the internal components of the amp to stay cooler and therefore increase efficiency and limit the amount of distortion. Performance is high as well with the Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 4 channel amplifier, producing a 50 watt RMS x 4 channel rating at 4 ohms (100 watts x 4 at 2 ohms). And keeping with the standards in the industry, you can customize the sound output with both high and low pass filters.
Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Features:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan
- Bridged RMS Power: 200 watts x 2 chan
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Number of Channels: 4
- Total RMS Power Output: 400 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
- Preamp Outputs: None
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Built-in Crossovers: Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 500 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 500 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: Optional (Rockford Fosgate PEQ required and sold separately)
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Test
Just a quick test of an amp I'm selling to ensure it works properly.
Rockford Fosgate P400-4 and Infinity Kappa Component Demo
I finally got my 4 channel amp and Infinity components installed! Whole system tuned with SMD dd-1! Speakers: Infinity Kappa 6.5 Component's for the front ...
Rockford Fosgate P400.4
Tuning a Punch P400X4 "Amplifier Porn"
First Punch P400X4 amplifier with C.L.E.A.N. Technology we installed so we wanted to share the tuning process with our youtube Viewers. Thanks for watching ...