- Backup Camera & Monitor System
- Visual Parking Assist for Safer Driving
- Includes All Necessary Cables & Wiring
- Exterior License Plate Mount Cam
- Distance Scale Line Display
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction, IP68
- Resolution: 380 TV Lines (x 60)
- Night Vision Performance
- Low Lux Light Illumination
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle
- Slim Style Compact Camera
- Swivel Angle Adjustable Cam
- Built-into Rearview Mirror Assembly
- Universal Size Clips onto Existing Mirrors
- 7” TFT / LCD Mirror Monitor Screen Display
- 16:9 Wide Screen
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels (RGB)
- Contrast Ratio: 400 CD/M2
- Anti Glare Coating
- Dual Video Inputs
- Ability to Connect Additional Video Source
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Auto Switch PAL/NTSC
Dimensions / Size:
- Screen (W x H): 5.9” x 3.25”
- Mirror Assembly (L x W x H): 10.0” x 1.5” x 4.25”
- Camera Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.46” W x 1.29”H x 1.37”D
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 2.17 lbs.
Backup Camera Installation - Pyle View PLCM7200
In this video I will show you the steps I took to install my rear view backup camera. It is a Pyle View PLCM7200. I bought it from Amazon (at ...
Pyle PLCM7200 Quick Overview
Here is a quick overview of the Pyle PLCM7200, backup camera system. Amazon Product Page: ...
Unboxing and installation of rear-view camera Pyle View PLCM7200 - Must Have
Bought this at Amazon for about $60. Here I demonstrate how I install it on my 8 year old van. Just some wire splicing is all it takes. There is no need to get a ...
Pyle plcm7200 backup camera 2010 Mazda 6
Install of a backup camera ( Pyle rear view/back up camera) the car I used for the video is my 2010 Mazda 6 grand I touring.