1½” Powertye Ergonomic Locking Ratchet Tie-Downs are great for securing Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters Sport Bikes, other light vehicles and cargo. Tie-downs measure 7ft long and have a 1,000 working load limit (3,000 breaking strength). The Heavy-Duty S-Hooks are capable of holding heavier loads than typical inexpensive tie-downs. Our Ergonomic Rubber-Coated Locking Ratchet is easy to operate, simple to release, and locks in place for a secure hold during transport. Double Security Stitching ensures peace of mind.
- 1½” x 7ft Heavy-Duty Tie-Downs – 1,000 lb Working Load Limit / 3,000 lb Breaking Strength – Made in USA
- Orange Strap with Double Security Stitiching for peace of mind.
- Ergonomic Rubber-Coated Locking Ratchet features an ergonomic rubber-coated handle and contoured release lever for easy operation and release
- Ratchet Locks closed to keep strap secure during transport.
- Heavy Duty S-Hooks are Vinyl coated and can hold heavier loads. Extra-wide 1¼” hook opening to fit on larger anchoring locations.
How to Use a Ratchet Tie-Down Strap
Securing your load on your vehicle is not only a safety issue but the law in many states. For me as a pool service professional I have two heavy carts riding on ...
Ep 03 - Hurricane Michael Relief
We jump on the Harley and head down to a Hurricane Michael relief drive going on sponsored by local Tampa Bay radio stations. My teenager joins in for this ...
Ep 02 - Pass-A-Grille Florida Motorcycle Ride, No Red Tide - Mile Marker NEXT
Visited Pass-A-Grille Florida for a day ride and saw the effects of the recent Red Tide outbreak on local businesses. No more issues... the businesses are open ...
Ancra Motorcycle and ATV Tiedowns Review
http://video.chaparral-racing.com/?v=1038690042 View this video featuring the Ancra Classic Tiedowns product and shop other similar products on ...