- Polk Audio PA D5000.5 5-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable gain, high-pass filter (40-400 Hz 12 dB/octave), and low-pass filter (80-4000 Hz, 12 dB per octave) for front channels
- variable gain and high-pass filter (40-4000 Hz 12 dB/octave) for rear channels
- variable gain, low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and subsonic filter (20-38 Hz) for subwoofer channel
- wired remote subwoofer level control
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 14-1/8″W x 1-13/16″H x 6-3/4″D
Polk Audio PA D5000.5 (PAD5000.5) 5-Channel Class D Amplifier
Polk Audio PA D4000.4 4 Channel Class D Amplifier Unboxing
I'm excited to be installing this amplifier. We will test it for output but the CEA 2006 certification is promising! PA D Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier RMS ...
Polk Audio PA D1000.1 - Output Results exceed Polk's Specifications!!!!
The Polk PA D1000.1 monolbock seriously impressed us and tested much higher than its advertised ratings! Polk PA D1000.1 ...
Polk Audio PA660 - 4 Channel Amplifier Power Output Test - Bridged, 2 Channels, 4 Channels
Find out how well the PA660 tested bridged, two channels and 4 channels... Polk Audio PA660 ...