- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 5-1/4″ polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 1-3/16″ silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover with adjustable tweeter level
- power range: 2-90 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 51-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/4″
- woofer grilles included
MTX THUNDER Speakers
Introduction to 2014 THUNDER Coaxial and Component Speakers.
Indian Chief Fairing Install
Inner/Outer Fairing W/ MTX Audio includes: (Installation Required) THUNDER51 – Features polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeters that offer excellent ...
MTX Thunder-Dome Series Coaxial Car Speakers
These speakers can run off head units or an amplifiers and sound great. The cones feature a concave design for greater surface area for better lows off axis ...