- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- frequency response: 15-25,000 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (10-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable high- and low-pass filters on rear channels (50-750 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 12-5/8″W x 2-1/4″H x 6-5/16″D
MTX Audio 2013 Thunder Amplifiers | Monoblock & 4-Channel
The MTX Audio Thunder amplifiers are back for 2013 with a sleek new redesign. These amps have always been associated in the car audio industry as pure ...
MTX Audio TC6004 Thunder Series Car Amplifier
Get yours!: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7172_MTX+Audio+TC6004.html The MTX Audio Thunder series car amplifier is a great way to power 4 ...
Car Sound System + Audio Analog Level Meter
Pioneer DEH-X5900BT JB.Lab Car Audio Analog Level Meter MTX THUNDER75.4 400w RMS 4-Channel Amplifier 2x PHOENIX GOLD 17CM 150W + 2x ...
Subwoofer Mtx Thunder 75 - 30 Cm - Smart
In Attesa Di Un Amplificatore Che lo Faccia Suonare a Dovere...e di un bel Rivestimento ad hoc...Ecco il Nuovo Arrivato All'Opera...*_*