- 12″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- power handling: 200-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 26-130 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.8 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-1/4″
- sealed box volume: 1.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 2.32 cu. ft.
MTX Audio 12" Subwoofer Demo | 5512
Watch as we test the MTX 5512 Subwoofer to see it's potential for our weekly Bump Day! Check out these subs on our site: ...
Mtx 5512 a lil flex
Jvc double din, 4 mtx 6.5's, 2 mtx 5512's on a rt1000d.
2x MTX 5512-44 + rs1200d
MTX Inverted Apex Surround
The MTX Inverted Apex Surround found on 35, 55, 75, and 95 series subwoofers increases subwoofer surface diameter and Xmax to deliver exceptional volume ...