- 10″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- rubber surround
- power handling: 100-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.8 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-7/16″
- sealed box volume: .40 – 2.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25 – 1.75 cu. ft.
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker's new RT truck boxes
In this video we look at the new Kicker truck boxes. Kicker has released a new slim line of woofers and made new pre-loaded boxes with them. The Kicker RT ...
Kicker comp rt overview and honda ridgeline update
An update on the Honda Ridgeline as well as a look at my Kicker Comp RT subwoofers Snapchat: buckcrek567 Instagram: buck_creek.
Kicker comp 10: Insane bass for a 10inch Sub
this is my kicker comp 10inch its a 500 watt sub that can hit as low as 30 Hz but one of the songs i play goes down to 6 Hz and it can pick it up almost perfect and ...
The CompRT 10-Inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω voice coils. With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the CompRT's ...