- 8″ 2-ohm subwoofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed foam surround
- suitable for free-air use
- power handling: 50-200 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 400 watts
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-7/8″
- sealed box volume: 0.50 – 1.20 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.66 – 1.20 cu. ft.
Kicker CompS Subwoofers
KICKER CompS Subwoofer 40CWS82 ...
How to Replace the Subwoofer in a Lexus ES300 with Aftermarket Speaker
How to replace the subwoofer in a 1998 Lexus ES300 with an aftermarket speaker. I specifically used the Kicker CompS 40CWS82 8" 2 Ohm Subwoofer for this ...
Subwoofer Wiring: One 2 ohm Dual Voice Coil Sub in Series
KICKER's Tyson Coker, an 11 year technical support veteran, shows how to wiring a dual voice coil subwoofer in series. This example shows how series wiring ...