- Kenwood XR900-5 5-channel amplifier
- Power Output:
- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Class-D amplifier design
- cooling fan
- frequency response: 20-20k Hz
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 10-1/4″W x 2″H x 8″D
Kenwood XR900-5 - Out Of The Box
Beast of a amp. Good clear loud music both highs and bass. Lots of controls. And the Kenwood XR900-5 is small and compact, for easy locating.
A look at the new 5 channel amp I picked up.Thanks for watching.
Five Channel Budget Amps by Kenwood and Pioneer 4K UHD
Today we look at five channel amps from Pioneer and Kenwood. Both amps retail for $349 USD and offer a lot of features for the money. The Pioneer GM-D9605 ...
Patrick Siebert reviews the Kenwood xr900-5
Patrick Siebert with Electronics Depot in Altamonte Springs reviews the Kenwood XR900-5. After installing it in a 2015 WRX STI. Great amp for a mid sized soud ...