- Kenwood XR600-1 mono subwoofer amplifier
- power handling:
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- adjustable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class-D amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- preamp inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 8-11/16″W x 1-7/16″H x 8″D
Kenwood Excelon XR600-1 - Out Of The Box
I am doing a out of the box review of the Kenwood Excelon XR600-1 1200w mono channel amplifier. It bangs!
Live demo of the Kenwood excelon amplifier xr600-6DSP along with Maestro module from idatalink ads
Explains how this OEM integration solution a built-in DSP digital sound processor to an eXcelon amplifier works with adding a complete sound system without ...
Kenwood XR600-6DSP factory integration amplifier | CES 2017 | Crutchfield video
Shop for electronics at Crutchfield: https://goo.gl/84pyrx Kenwood's XR600-6DSP factory integration amplifier becomes the brains of your car audio overhaul, ...
Overrated vs CEA Car Amplifier Test | True Wattage Revealed!
See the difference between a Quality, CEA-2006 amplifier and an overrated "crap" amplifier. Using our test car, we use an oscilloscope to measure the true RMS ...