- Kenwood XR400-4 XR eXcelon Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 200 ohms: 2 watts x 4 chan.
- Reduced footprint MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- Level: 200mV-5V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 8-11/16″W x 6-5/8″L x 1-3/8″
Kenwood XR400-4 - Out Of The Box
Here is a solid amp for your highs with a small foot print. The Kenwood XR400-4 amp packs great electronics in a small package. Have something for me to ...
CES 2018 - Kenwood XR eXcelon Hi-Res Audio Amps and Speakers
Abt Electronics talks with Kenwood about their Hi-Res amplifiers and speakers.
Kenwood xr-400.4 on 1800p
Kenwood eXcelon 1800p components.
Five Channel Budget Amps by Kenwood and Pioneer 4K UHD
Today we look at five channel amps from Pioneer and Kenwood. Both amps retail for $349 USD and offer a lot of features for the money. The Pioneer GM-D9605 ...