A great looking 5 channel amplifier, the Kenwood Excelon X700-5 will power your system with 40 watts RMS to each four speakers and up to 500 watts RMS for your subwoofer. It offers a 3-channel mode if you want to turn it into a 100 watt x 2 channel + 500 watts x 1 channel amplifier, in case you have powerful component speakers up in the front. The unique design of the amplifier and aluminum heatsink allows the Kenwood Excelon X700-5 to operate efficiently and reduce distortion, pulling the heat from the internals to the outer heatsink. It has high pass (HP) and low pass (LP) filters allowing you to tailor the sound of your speakers and subwoofer to the optimum performance.
Kenwood Excelon X700-5 Features:
Full Range Channels:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 40 watts x 4 chan
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan
- Bridged RMS Power: 100 watts x 2 chan
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan
- Amplifier: Class AB / D
- Number of Channels: 5
- Total RMS Power Output: 500 watts
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
- Speaker Level Inputs: None
- Preamp Outputs: None
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 200 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 200 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: No
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
2001 - 2005 Honda Civic 5 channel Amp and Sub Install
Get 5% discount on all car audio items at www.sonicelectronix.com with coupon code ProvoBeast at Checkout. See the description for more details on the video!
Kenwood Excelon X-series Amplifiers Overview | Crutchfield Video
Kenwood Excelon Amplifiers: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rytvc09P/shopsearch/kenwood_excelon_amp.html Zak checks out Kenwoods new line of Excelon car ...
Kenwood KAC-7005PS 5 channel amp Unboxing
Watch an unboxing of a new Kenwood KAC-7005PS 5 channel amplifier which features 1200 watts peak. This amp is excellent in providing power to both ...