- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- iPod control (also compatible with Music Control app for select Android phones)
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- 13-digit LCD display with red key illumination
- plays MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- bass boost
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/sub)
Kenwood KMM-108U Display and Controls Demo | Crutchfield Video
Find out if the Kenwood KMM-108U fits your car at http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0TH/p_113KMM108/Kenwood-KMM-108U-does-not-play-CDs.html Tired of ...
Kenwood KMM-108U digital media receiver | Unboxing | Crutchfield video
Kenwood KMM-108U digital media receiver at Crutchfield: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0U0/p_113KMM108/Kenwood-KMM-108U-does-not-play-CDs.html ...
Kenwood KMM-BT318U - No Disc Slot!
What are the benefits of having no disc slot in your radio??? Kenwood KMM-BT318U ...
How to Install an Aftermarket Headunit
In this video, I install a Kenwood single din headunit on the golf. It comes has the radio, cd player, usb input, and an auxiliary input, which is more than what my ...