- compact 4-channel amplifier for car, motorcycle, and boat
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 or 2 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wireless Bluetooth connection via wired remote controller
- Apt X technology improves Bluetooth sound quality
- supports AAC files for iPhone® users
- USB port on remote for charging your portable device
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for marine applications
- MOSFET power supply and Class D amp technology
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- signal-sensing turn-on on speaker-level inputs eliminate need for a separate remote lead
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 15A x 1
- dimensions: 6-11/16″W x 1-13/16H x 3-7/8″D
Kenwood's KAC 1824BT marine motorsport bluetooth receiver controller amplifier
Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB RMS POWER Output 4Ω: 45W x 4 RMS POWER Output 2Ω: 45W x 4 RMS POWER Output Bridged: 90W x 2 Dimensions(WxHxD): ...
Kenwood KAC-M1824BT - 4 Channel Bluetooth Amplifier - No Stereo Required!!!
Don't have a stereo? You don't need one! Use the Kenwood KAC-M1824BT Bluetooth Amplifier, and your smartphone will be your head unit! Kenwood ...
Kenwood KAC-m1824BT Bluetooth ice chest review
KAC-M1824BT Classic VW Beetle Bluetooth Amplifier
This is a quick review of my new amplifier. It is unique in that it doesn't require a stereo/head unit to be able to pair your phone for streaming Bluetooth.