With the Kenwood KAC-8105D mono subwoofer amplifier, you won't have to worry about overheating at high power outputs. This amplifier was designed with built in heat sinks to avoid high temperatures and allow you to play music continuously and reliably. It has everything you need in a mono car amplifier, including a low-pass filter (LP), bass boost, and protection security (overload, short circuit, and thermal). And with its impressive 500 watt RMS rating at 2 ohms, you're guaranteed to give any subwoofer application a bump.
Kenwood KAC-8105D Features:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 channels
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 channels
- RMS Power @ 1 ohm: Unstable
- Peak Power Output: 1000 watts x 1 channels
- Amplifier: Class D
- Number of Channels: 1 – Mono
- Total Peak Power Output: 1000 watts
- Total RMS Power Output: 500 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.8%
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: 1 pair
- Built-in Crossover: Low-pass (LP)
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 200 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15 – 25 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: No
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
Kenwood KAC-8105D Car Amplifier
Get yours!: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22732_Kenwood+KAC-8105D.html The Kenwood KAC8105D is a class D monoblock amplifier with a max ...
Kenwood KAC-8105D Class D Mono Car Amplifier (unboxing and Review)
I use this Amp at very high volumes and so far, i have not had instances of it overheating.The amp does not have a cooling fan and i really don't see the need for ...
Sundown E15 off of Kenwood KAC-8105D
Kenwood KFC-3013 Subwoofer with a KAC-8105d Amp
Excuse the ridgy didge box. This is the Kenwood KFC-3013 400 RMS (1200 max) sub hitting hard with a KAC-8105d Amplifier. Custom box tuned to about 32hrz ...