- JL Audio HD Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Single Cycle ControlTM
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Optional wired remote level control: JL Audio HD-RLC
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Dimensions: 10-13/16″L x 8-1/4″W x 1-15/16″H
- 2-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
Power Specifications – Subwoofer Channel
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms 1200 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms 1200 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power @ 1 ohm 1200 watts x 1 channel at 1.5 ohms
- Peak Power Output 1200 watts x 1 channel
- Amplifier Class D
- Number of Channels 1 – Mono
- Total Peak Power Output 1200 watts
- Total RMS Power Output 1200 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size 2 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged 1.5 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged N/A
- THD at Rated RMS Power 1%
- Speaker Level Inputs No
- Preamp Outputs 1 pair
- Built-in Crossover Low-pass (LP)
- High-pass (HP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency 50 – 500 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 50 – 500 Hz
- Subsonic Filter 30 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB
- Channel Separation N/A
- Bass Boost N/A
- Bass/Gain Remote Optional (Accessory required and sold separately)
- JL Audio HD-RLC
- Fan Cooled No
- Fuse Rating N/A
- CEA-2006 Compliant Yes
$1100 for 1200 watts? JL Audio HD1200/1 Amp Dyno Test
Time to try JL's top of the line HD1200/1 on the Amp Dyno. Amp is rated to deliver 1200 watts across 1.5-4 ohms and 11-14.5 volts. We'll take a closer look at the ...
Car Audio Q&A 16, "JL HD 1200/1" @SoundManCA
Ask a question for the show http://forum.soundmancaraudio.com In this episode of Car Audio Q&A we will feature the new JL Audio HD 1200/1 mono amplifier.
150db JL Audio Install w/ Brian's 13w7 Subwoofers & Two HD1200/1 Bass Amps | Loud SAAB Sound System
Now that we've gotten a nice inside view of Brian's 13w7's, let's see how they perform on the outside with a good ole bass demo! Thanks for jammin' it man, and ...