- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4″ woofers, two 4″ midrange drivers, 2 tweeters, and two external crossovers
- 6-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- cast alloy frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 4″ mineral-filled polypropylene midrange driver with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4″ silk dome tweeter
- 3-way external crossover with 4-position tweeter level and 3-position midrange control
- includes two woofer grilles and two midrange grilles
- quick slides and other speaker connectors included (package does not include speaker wire)
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 25-75 watts RMS (225 watts peak)
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-9/16″
Car Audio Q&A 6, "JL Audio C5-653" @SoundManCA
In this episode of Car Audio Q&A we review the new JL Audio C% 3 way kit. We take a look at one of your installs and we also cover the following topics.
JL Audio C5 Component Loudspeakers for Cars
Video made on a special filming day at the headquarters of the British distributors of JL Audio, Celsus UK. Mr. Chris Bennett is an industry stalwart and always ...
JL Audio C5-653/653x, 10w3v3, XD 600/6 v2 (x2), JX 500/1, TwK 88 active
JL Audio C5-653 Speakers
The Presenter Bloke dropped by JL Audio UK to learn about a new application for the C5-653 three-way component speaker set. Chris Bennett explains.