- JBL Marine Series MA6004
- Class-AB Full-Range 2-Ohm Stable 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 160 watts x 2 chan.
- Total RMS: 320 watts
- Dynamic power, 2 ohms: 145 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Soft start turn-on
- 4, 3 or 2 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity: 100mV – 6V
- Frequency response: 10 – 27,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: 80dB
- Selectable filter modes: HP / FLAT / LP
- Variable crossover filter: 32 – 320 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +6 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
- 4 – 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 13-1/4″L x 10-1/4″W x 2-3/16″H
JBL MA6004 Marine 4 3 2 Channel Amp Review
How good are these amps you ask? Here's our take... JBL marine amplification has been engineered to withstand harsh marine conditions, with fully "marinized" ...
How to: JBL PRV-175, JBL 6510 speakers & Kenwood P-WD250MRW 10" sub/amp install and review
Installed a JBL PRV-175 radio, JBL MS6510 6.5" speakers, Kenwood P-WD250MRW 10-Inch Marine Subwoofer and Amplifier, Enrock USBAUX2RC 3.5MM ...
JL Audio M Series Marine Amplifiers
Official product page:http://www.jlaudio.com/marine-audio-amplifiers-m-series JL Audio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jlaudio Our best-selling marine ...
JBL GT5-A604 640w 4-channel car amplifier first look + start up
JBL GT5-A604 640w 4-channel car stereo music audio amplifier first look + start up. 4-ch car amp is very good choice for your car music system setup build: first ...