- Mono car subwoofer amplifier
- 380 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included
- fuse rating: 35A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/8″W x 2-3/16″H x 7″D
- warranty: 1 year
JBL Club car amplifiers | Crutchfield video
JBL Club amps at Crutchfield: https://goo.gl/iisFqb JBL Club car amps give you a great bang for your buck when you're building a car audio system. They offer ...
Jbl gtr 601
Amp Test Tuesday - JBL GTO-501EZ 500 Watts RMS Claimed - SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno
Click here for my Amp Test Tuesday Contest!