- Mono car subwoofer amplifier
- 700 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included
- fuse rating: 35A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/8″W x 2-3/16″H x 7″D
- warranty: 1 year
JBL GTR-1001 and 2x JBL S3-1224 | Peugeot 206
1x JBL GTR-1001 @ 1000W RMS @ 2 ohm 2x JBL S3-1224.
Infinity Kappa K1000 Amp Dyno and Unboxing
Time for another Unboxing and Amp Dyno! This time we have the biggest amplifier Infinity makes and the twin to the JBL GTR1001. This amp is rated at 1000W ...
JBL Club5501 & Infinity k1000 dissasembled guts
Amp Test Tuesday - JBL GTO-501EZ 500 Watts RMS Claimed - SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno
Click here for my Amp Test Tuesday Contest!