The Innovited AC 55w Lighting Kit
Innovited Xenon Hid Conversion kit comes with everything you need to upgrade your vehicle.
Easy to Use Plug-and Play with QuickSnap connectors. Can be installed on any compatible vehicle (some cars may require professional installation).
Innovited 55W AC HID Ballast Xenon Features
1. This ballast is universal fit, meaning it will fit in any car or motorcycle.
2. Extremely low profile design, slim, it's just really slim! Our customer can fit this ballast in any car or motorcycle.
3. Our ballast is also waterproof sealed, Dustproof, Shockproof so it will work in any weather conditions. This will create a protective environment for your ballast and ensuring the long term usage of your ballast.
Available colors by Innovited
3000K: Golden Yellow
4300K: OEM Yellow
5000K: Pure White
6000K: Diamond White
8000K: White Tint Blue
10000K: Light Blue
30000K: Deep Blue
Our Promise To Our Customers
1. No Matter what, we will fulfill our customer's satisfaction, we guarantee it.
2. It's important to contact us if there is any problem, please don't just leave a negative feedback. That really hurts! Ouch!
3. Your order will ship out on the same day or next bussiness that you complete your purchase.
Power Wattage/Voltage 55w/12V
Average/Max Current 4.2A/8.2A
Operating Temperature -40 to 105
Service Life 5,500 Hours or 229 Days
Included: 2X 55W AC Ballast , 2X 55W HID Bulb ,All Comes With Warranty.
INNOVITED HID 6000K 55w UNBOXING AND REVIEW
HID Kit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FC22JU0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 FB: ...
Innovited AC 55W HID Xenon Conversion Kit With "Slim" ballast
installed on 2013 ram 1500 longhorn with projectors.
How To Install Innovited Relay Wiring Harness and HID Kit
Hi guys and welcome, in this episode the installation is really easy the only thing that takes time is removing the bumper, but other then that this is the best way to ...
Innovited HID kit Review and Install
Hey Every one, this is my first product overview and installation video. I'm super excited about it I hope you find it helpful. If you have any suggestions please ...