- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 380 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dynamic Bass Optimizer uses variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz) and subsonic filter (10-80 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included
- fuse rating: 35A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 10-1/4″W x 1-3/4″H x 6-15/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Infinity Kappa K1000 Amp Dyno and Unboxing
Time for another Unboxing and Amp Dyno! This time we have the biggest amplifier Infinity makes and the twin to the JBL GTR1001. This amp is rated at 1000W ...
Infinity Kappa amps with Bluetooth | CES 2015 First Look | Crutchfield video
http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0L0/ Coming soon: Infinity has added some exciting features to their Kappa amps this year, most notably the ability to pair your ...
Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 Excursion
Maxing out an Infinity Kappa Perfect Dual Voice Coil. The amp is a NEW Kappa One 500@4ohm and 800@2ohm. The sub is about 2 years old and is falling ...
Infinity Kappa Bluetooth Car Amplifiers | CES 2015
The new Infinity Kappa car amplifiers are a full line of monoblock and multi-channel amps with cutting technology such as Bluetooth, and Clari-Fi. Bluetooth ...