- 5-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 200 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- separate variable high-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dynamic Bass Optimizer on subwoofer channel uses variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz) and subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 12dB/octave)
- phase switch on subwoofer channel (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote unit has controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (bare wire to RCA adapters included)
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/8″W x 1-3/4″H x 6-15/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Infinity Kappa K1000 Amp Dyno and Unboxing
Time for another Unboxing and Amp Dyno! This time we have the biggest amplifier Infinity makes and the twin to the JBL GTR1001. This amp is rated at 1000W ...
Infinity Kappa amps with Bluetooth | CES 2015 First Look | Crutchfield video
http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0L0/ Coming soon: Infinity has added some exciting features to their Kappa amps this year, most notably the ability to pair your ...
Infinity Kappa Bluetooth Car Amplifiers | CES 2015
The new Infinity Kappa car amplifiers are a full line of monoblock and multi-channel amps with cutting technology such as Bluetooth, and Clari-Fi. Bluetooth ...
Infinity Reference car amplifiers | Crutchfield video
Infinity reference amps at Crutchfield: https://goo.gl/h5U3pD Infinity Reference car amps offer you a great combination of power and sound quality for the money.