- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 240 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- wired remote unit has controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-7/8″W x 1-3/4″H x 6-15/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Infinity Kappa K1000 Amp Dyno and Unboxing
Time for another Unboxing and Amp Dyno! This time we have the biggest amplifier Infinity makes and the twin to the JBL GTR1001. This amp is rated at 1000W ...
Infinity Kappa Bluetooth Car Amplifiers | CES 2015
The new Infinity Kappa car amplifiers are a full line of monoblock and multi-channel amps with cutting technology such as Bluetooth, and Clari-Fi. Bluetooth ...
Infinity Kappa amps with Bluetooth | CES 2015 First Look | Crutchfield video
http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0L0/ Coming soon: Infinity has added some exciting features to their Kappa amps this year, most notably the ability to pair your ...
infinity kappa 8.1
infinity kappa 8.1.