The Hi-Lift Jack XT-485 48 inch X-TREME jack is our top of the line, all-cast jack that includes the following special features: charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, a unique top winch/clamp/spreader attachment. The top winch/clamp/spreader attachment includes 7/8 inch holes for secure, non-binding shackle attachment, a 3/8 inch chain slot for secure winching and quick slack adjusment with no hook required, and a cut-out wedge for gripping when spreading an object. WIth over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to manuever, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated load capacity of 4,660 pounds (2114kg) and a tested load capacity of 7,000 pounds (3175kg), achieving a 150% safety factor. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the Amazon jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When its a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
- The Hi-Lift Jack X-TREME jack is our top of the line, all-cast jack that includes many special features
- Unique gold zinc-coated winch/clamp/spreader attachment ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware
- Charcoal Metallic powder-coated jack with gold zinc-coated handle and hardware
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable, One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading positions
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack
Details the features and benefits of the new Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack.
Winching with the Hi-Lift Jack and Off Road Recovery Kit
Testing the Hi-Lift X-Treme Jack as a Winch.
1995 vs 2017 Hi Lift Jack - Same or Different?
Please CLICK THE BELL if you want to see my videos! [ OVERCLOCK3D Jeeps | https://o3djeeps.com ] I just got a new Hi-Lift jack, after using my old one for ...
Review: Hi-Lift Jack XT485 48" Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack
More info: http://amzn.to/rOqlTC The Hi-Lift X-treme is the top of the line all-cast jack that include the special features, a 3/8 inch chain slot for easy/secure ...