- radar/laser detector featuring Bluetooth, GPS protection, and preloaded database of red-light and radar cameras
- “Sticky Cup” windshield mount
- padded case and straight/coiled SmartCord cord with mute button and alert LED
- headphone jack
- mini-USB input
- color OLED graphic display with multiple display modes
- detects 3 radar bands (selectable) and POP
- 360° laser protection
- digital voice and audio tone alerts for radar, laser, and POP
- Traffic Sensor Rejection software eliminates false alerts from roadside traffic flow sensors
- sensitivity modes: highway, Auto (speed-based), and Auto No X
- VG-2 immunity (invisible to radar detector detectors)
- 8 programmable features
- Mute, AutoMute, and SmartMute modes
- camera database updates requires USB-to-mini-USB connection (cable not included) and computer running Windows XP or Vista
- camera database updates available via Escort website
- “Mark Location” feature remembers points for future warnings
- AutoLearn feature remembers sources of false signals and mutes alerts
- over-speed alert
- wireless compatibility with Escort Live real-time service through smartphone app (1-year free trial subscription included)
- dimensions: 3-3/16″W x 1-3/8″H x 5-5/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Escort Passport Max2 Review: The best all-in-one, easy to use, automated radar detector
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/VortexRadar Buy a Max2 on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1PsOgPl If you want a plug-and-play radar detector that ...
Escort Passport Max2 Radar Detector Review
Buy a Max2 on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1PsOgPl How to Minimize False alerts on a Max2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFX-283qAA Support me on ...
Passport Max2 Radar Detector Review
Review of the Passport Max2 Radar Detector by Radar Roy Did you know that police departments across the US are updating their old analog radar guns to ...
Escort Passport Max 2 Real World Demonstration Ka Band Radar
Driving in Colorado on Highway 24. At the initial alert, I was going 55-60 MPH and got about 35 seconds of alert time. Not considering the sheriff's speed, the ...