The M505 is an audio system designed specifically for a boat environment, but also looks wonderfully attractive. The 13-digits 2-line display on the M505 allows numbers and characters to be displayed clearly – in all lighting conditions. And connectors have a protective cover to inhibit corrosion and damage. The built-in multi-band tuner supports reception of radio stations just about anywhere in the world -which is nice when you're sailing around the globe or just across the gulf. And with Weather Band you'll always have the latest weather updates, including automatic reception of emergency weather information. Enjoy Bluetooth audio streaming with improved quality thanks to aptX codec support. This technology improves audio quality when listening to compressed audio over Bluetooth in a way that doesn't degrade audio quality or cause latency, and reproduces the full audio bandwidth for quality sound on the waves. Enjoy the familiar control of your iPhone, with ALBUM / ARTIST / SONG LIST on screen display and List back operation. Simple control mode lets you easily operate the system using just the iPhone controls, including ABC search to quickly access tunes. Pandora internet radio is at home in your boat. The source unit's Pandora feature works together with the Pandora app on your smart device. Connect, control and enjoy SiriusXM Satellite Radio on your boat with an optional tuner. The M505 includes Front AUX Input for convenient connection, Dual Zone Audio with fixed output, 3-Band EQ for customizable sound, Low Pass Filer for Subwoofer and 6-Channel 4-Volt RCA outputs to make it easy to expand and upgrade your Audio System.
- marine digital media receiver with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- no internal CD player – plays MP3 and WMA music files from your iPod and other external sources
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- Bluetooth aptX for superior sound quality from Android phones
- enjoy Pandora internet radio using your iPhone®
- 2-line black-on-white LCD display
- marine remote ready
- specially sealed against the elements for use in the marine environment
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- covers for front USB and AUX inputs
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 11 preset sound curves
- fully-adjustable fader and control subwoofer controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- built-in iPod control
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Clarion M505 Marine Bluetooth WB USB Receiver Review
Built-in Bluetooth® for your boat Clarion's M505 digital media receiver lets you stream music from your smartphone or any Bluetooth device to your boat's sound ...
How to wire a Clarion MF1 RF remote to an M505 head unit and make it work
Despite Clarion not showing the MF1 RF (radio frequency) remote being compatible with the M505 head unit, in this video I show it does indeed work so long as ...
Clarion Marine Single-DIN Receiver with Bluetooth®, Pandora® Internet Radio & SiriusXM® Ready
It's been said that Clarion sails the extra mile to bring customers superb sound that's built to last. That certainly seems to be the case with this M505 Single-DIN ...
Clarion MF2 WiFi App Controlled Marine Audio System Review
Now we've seen it all! There is a WiFi app to control your marine audio system available at www.lesscosales.com Details on this super cool piece: This remote ...