- marine digital media receiver with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- no internal CD player — plays MP3 and WMA music files from your iPod and other external sources
- specially sealed against the elements for use in the marine environment
- 2-line black-on-white LCD display
- 3-band equalizer with 11 preset sound curves
- AM/FM radio reception in U.S, Europe, Asia, and Australia
- Weather Band reception
- built-in iPod control
- inputs: front USB port and AUX input
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/sub)
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- durable covers for USB and AUX inputs
Clarion M205 Marine Stereo Review
Rock The Waves Superior iPod® and iPhone® Connectivity Just connect your iPod or iPhone to the source unit's USB port to access and play music through the ...
Clarion M505 Marine Bluetooth WB USB Receiver Review
Built-in Bluetooth® for your boat Clarion's M505 digital media receiver lets you stream music from your smartphone or any Bluetooth device to your boat's sound ...
Clarion Marine Single-DIN In-Dash USB/MP3/WMA Receiver & Pandora® Internet Radio
It's been said that "Clarion sails the extra mile to bring its marine customers superb sound that's built to last." That certainly seems to be the case with this M205 ...
Clarion Marine Wired Remotes
See more of our Marine Wired Remotes: http://www.clarionmarinesystems.com/remotes-accessories/ Check out our full line of Clarion Marine products on our ...