The X108U is a mech-less, Alpine Restyle universal dash system with an 8-inch touch screen. Features like audio sources, navigation, and Bluetooth hands-free calling can be accessed through the dedicated buttons or on the touch screen. Use the X108U with one of Alpine’s vehicle-specific truck or SUV dash kits (sold separately), or choose a custom installation. With its innovative swipe interface, you are just one swipe away from commonly accessed features: navigation, audio/video, Bluetooth wireless technology/source selection, and audio settings/rear seat entertainment settings (entertainment system sold separately).Turn your X108U into a control hub for other truck accessories by adding the Alpine KAC-001 External Accessory Controller (sold separately). Conveniently control up to eight relay-connected accessories right through the X108U’s touch screen. The X108U’s audio features include HD Radio, music through the “Made for iPod and iPhone” compatibility, audio streaming, Pandora control from iPhone and Android smartphones, and SiriusXM (separate tuner and SiriusXM subscription required). Video features include a WVGA screen, an HDMI input for connectivity to HDMI-enabled devices, and an optional DVD player (DVE-5300, sold separately). The navigation system covers North America and includes free lifetime HERE Traffic RDS service. Make or receive calls using the Bluetooth wireless technology, view caller ID on the screen, and play your call through your vehicle’s speakers. Use the “My Favorites” feature to customize a quick-access screen with shortcuts to your most-used features like audio sources, frequented destinations, and favorite people in your contact list.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 8″ capacitive touchscreen
- built-in GPS navigation
- Alpine Restyle package or KTX-UTB8 universal trim bezel required for installation
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in iPod and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- iPhone Pandora control with USB
- Android Pandora control through Bluetooth
- HDMI/MHL cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices
- built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain
- maps of the United States and Canada, plus 7 million points of interest
- free lifetime HERE traffic service in metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- plays USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt 2.0 app for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- 9-band parametric EQ
- front/rear independent EQ settings
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- dual-zone A/V output
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with optional Truck Accessory Controller and Mutli-Camera Selector Interface
- inputs: HDMI input, rear USB input, rear A/V input (occupied if used with optional iDatalink Maestro module), rear-view camera input
- outputs: HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Alpine X108u backup camera setting.
Having trouble with the backup camera settings and getting it to show.
2018 Alpine Product Highlights
Nice kick-off video for our 2018 Alpine Asia product launch conference. Watch with sound on.
Alpine X008U Navigation Radio
Here is a very brief demo of the new Alpine 8 inch navigation radio in a 2013 Camaro. For more information on this product or any Alpine product please contact ...