- Alpine PDX-M12 mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- selectable subsonic filter (off, 15 Hz, 30 Hz)
- Class-D amplifier design
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- quick-connect speaker connectors
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 25A x 4
- 10-1/8″W x 2″H x 8-5/8″D
Alpine PDX-M12 Amp Dyno Test
The Alpine PDX amplifiers have been around for many years and models such as the monoblock PDX-M12 were introduced at the 2010 CES. Almost ...
Alpine PDX Amplifiers New at CES 2010
Learn more about the new Alpine PDX amplifiers from the Alpine booth at CES 2010! These new amps are smaller than the previous PDX amplifiers, as well as ...
jl audio 13w7 and a 2010 alpine pdx m12
Jl audio 13w7 hooked up to an alpine pdxm12 (1200 watts rms) just hooked it up, gain input sensitivity not set yet, just at 1/2 the way it came.
Professional car audio Alpine PDX amplifier
Welcome to know more professional car audio project at Etoni, Cheras, Malaysia More info at facebook ...