- Alpine PDX-F4 4-channel car amplifier
- power handling:
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- variable high- and low-pass filters (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- quick-connect speaker connectors
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 10-1/8″W x 2″H x 8-9/16″D
JL Audio 13w7 JL C5's 6.5" Alpine pdx-f4 Car Audio (1080p HD)
check out my other Bass+SPL vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUPU9Nghccs ) JL Audio 4 ever! This is my 145db system, clear, loud and ALMOST done, ...
alpine pdx f4 pdx m6 amplifier unboxing video
alpine pdx f4 & pdx m6 unboxing video. also coparison with older pdx 5 amp. System will be alpine ida x305 head unit, spr 17s comp's (2 sets), 1 swr1243d sub, ...
2010 PDX Amplifiers: Taking Digital Sound to a New Level
The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio ...
Alpine PDX-F4 test
Test video of the ///Alpine Pdx I am selling on ebay. id: Blakeracerr Every channel works as it should.